> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions

Well i have recently deleted all my downloaded brushes and decided to go defaults

now i have came across some points like wtf do i do now wat can i do to make my sig godly with defaults only

honestly do u think that defaults are better or downloaded brushes for sigs and stuff..

do u think that downloaded brush sigs are true art?

i dont know im confused so i was wondering if u guys could help.

btw if anyone knows any good filter tricks with defaults and stufff feel free to say em or PM em to me that would help alot thnx..

i have seen some really really really really good sigs with defaults only how do u do that!!

I don't know but when I started using just defaults, I used mainly filters and I only use default brushes for blending in some of my renders. So I guess mess around on what you can do with all the filters. Lol, not really helpful is it? :P

<3 Fuzzy

Heres a little tip for you. Do what makes you happy and not what makes other people happy. You&#39;ll hear many opinions on what makes art actualy become art but in the end it&#39;s basicaly what you enjoy. Don&#39;t take this to seriously and just try to enjoy yourself. As you learn decide for yourself what works best and what process you want to use to make your sigs/art.

well to start off, you dont even have to use brushes!!(surprise surprise) but if you choose to use them, i dont think it matters if theyre your set or someone elses, for me its the outcome(as long as you didnt rip). and to answer your question about the defaults, you shouldnt be asking how do other people do that but what can i do as an artist to master default brushing, that way youll be more focused on your own improvement rather than someone elses. As filters go, just play with them until you get a cool effect. Pixel2Life also has a lot of filter tutorials, you can look there as well.

I like my downloaded brushes :wub:

Yeah.. I probably agree with what madball said.. Sigging should be fun.. And there are many ways to achieve a nice sig.. Just go with the flow.. When you feel more comfortable with your current style.. You can move on and try new things

thnx guys

I agree with what all of thems said, but I&#39;ll also say, personally I don&#39;t use downloaded brushes, it just doesn&#39;t feel right to me.

I&#39;m a purist .

Do what you want, nobody will think less of you.

well to answer your question mess around with various textures and stuff like that. all those brush options are there for somethin, also use layer masks to your advantage

well i use layer masks for like color balance, brightness and contrast and does..

i dont really use em for like a brushing layer not sure how to use em really good.

and yea Lumix taught me some godly trick with textures im starting to really love em thnx guys u are a great inspiration