» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: a few of mine

Most of these i made for my clan mates in UT but all made by me.

Okay, a seriously long CnC :P

@1st Signature: BG looks a bit flat, it needs more depth, try adding curves/levels/brightness and contrast. The lighting is incorrect, try improving that as well. And finally, the text. The font you used doesn't really fit with the whole theme of the signature, because when I look at the colors, render and style of BG you used, it's rather a soft signature and the text is sorta hard grungey style. I suggest that you should change the font and prolly the color of it as well.

@2nd Signature: I think this one is prolly the best out of the 5 signatures you posted up here. The render needs to be blended in and more depth again. I don't like the placement of the text, but that's just me I guess.

@3rd Signature: Make the render bigger because the way it is now, it's very dull/boring. The render flows with the BG on this one, so good job on that. But the signature looks seriously flat, you need to work on the depth on this one the most. Text needs work imo.

@4th Signature: Bit too small for my liking, make it wider. Again, BG needs more depth and text needs work.

@5th Signature: Blend the render in and BG has some depth this time. Not too keen on the lines underneath the text, and text needs work again. The pixel text doesn't work with it as well imo.

Overall, I think you should read some more text + signature tutorials to help you improve. Maybe try a different style of border or no border at all. Keep trying and you'll improve

<3 Fuzzy

Yea, i&#39;ve been told i need to work on my texts alot.. i just don&#39;t get how to choose a text... I&#39;ve also been told to use more Depth in my sigs too.. I&#39;ve been told to brush more but when i try i brush to much which makes it look like crap, do you know any tuts that can help me with that? Oh, and can you tell me where i can find some Text + Signiture tuts?

Thanks for CnC I really apreciate it

Also.. What does imo mean? I see people use it alot but could never figure out what it meant... Noobish quetion i know... But i think it would help me when people are saying that if i knew what it meant :lol:

imo means in my opinion.

You should go to the tutorial section here, it has lots of good tutorials. And if you can&#39;t find what you&#39;re looking for, request it.

To request a tutorial: Here

The tutorial archive by Fedex: Here
    There&#39;s more in the tutorial section too. Hope that helps.

EDIT: You don&#39;t necessarily have to brush more at some spots to add more depth. Try adding some curves/levels/brightness and contrast to it. It helps.

<3 Fuzzy

Ok Thanks alot man .. Really apreaciate it

^ No problem, glad to be able to help
    Oh and don&#39;t follow tutorials exactly as they say it, because it won&#39;t help you that much. Try and experiment around with different blending modes or filters. Or prolly mixing two different techniques together to see what effects you can get. That&#39;s how I started off.

<3 Fuzzy