» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: question

uhmm... feel kind of retarded for asking this, but is it possible for some of you out there to add me to your MSN so i can get some tips before i post anything, since i have been out of the game for half a year and have no idea if what i am making looks good at all, i mean i don't want to post something and then come across as a total moron or anything like that. Anyways, would any of you be willing to help me out?

you won't look like a moron if you post bad sigs -_-
    just post them and we will help you out

^ Exactly what he said, we won't laugh because you made bad signatures, everyone has been through that stage before and I'm sure they'll understand. If you don't post the signatures you made and not get any comments on it just because you're embarrassed, you won't learn. Trust me and Lumix.
    But I'll add you anyway because if you have any questions to ask in the future, I can try and help you out. You'll be fine :P

<3 Fuzzy

alright, thanks guys.

LoL I get great comments on how to impove my piece of s**t sigs and they help me a lot.

I was a REALLY big noob when I came here back in the start... now im like Pro

Originally posted by Equal@Nov 25 2005, 04:53 PM
    I was a REALLY big noob when I came here back in the start... now im like Pro
    [snapback]96945[/snapback]
    ^I have to agree with him

Yea dude, no one will make fun of you and you won&#39;t feel like a moron. We will give you constructive criticism, and if you need furthur support hit me up on MSN. Go ahead and PM me for it, if you want it
    Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

to emphasize equals point, i was noob to the core when i came here, rofl. yea man post your sigs no matter how bad they are, you wont improve much without cnc.

yea i was a no-....wait a sec, im still a noob. but they definately help out a lot. they are pretty much the most helpful gfx forum around, all of the other ive been to tell pople to go read up on tuts. but here they tell you what to improve on and how to go about doing it. this place rocks.