» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: two new ones

on the first, i just wanted to see what you guys thought about it so far. I have tried and tried to get it colored, but it never comes out right, so any tips on that would be aweomse, as well as any other comments/tips.

and on this one just trying another style, and once again i couldn't get the text to look right.

and another one

@1st Signature: I have no idea what you did to the render, but I don't really like it. It's harder to see the details, bit too "blurry" imo. You need to add a bit more depth to the BG and for the color, try duplicating the render, motion blur it and mess around with the blending mode. Just my little opinion on what you can do with the colors. I'd say blend the render in more, but you might not have to once you added colors. Don't like the font and text "Ripping is bad". If you change the text into something else, I suggest you also work on your text placement.

@2nd Signature: Creative idea for the border but, it's rather distracting to me. This signature is better than the first one imo. Again, BG needs more depth. I don't like that sudden change on the left, from pixel stretch to motion blur type BG (Not sure if it is). Text, I don't like the bevel and emboss effect, but, that might just be me :P

@3rd Signature: The best out of the 3 signatures imo. I'd say work on the lighting on the right hand side and blend the render in a bit more. The text, try a different font, experiment with the placement.

I'd say read some tutorials on text to help you improve your signatures, keep trying

<3 Fuzzy

looks like some filter work, try not to filter on top of the stock b/c it messes up the clarity. an easy way to color your bg is enlarging your your stock to cover the whole sig and then motion blurring it and settin it to overlay on top of your brushed layers or whatver

i agree completely with chucks, just want to add i don&#39;t like the border on the last one it doesn&#39;t fit

alright, thanks for the tips, i will post the updated versions in a bit to see if there was any improvements.