Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: battle

Who do you think would win?

Shadow:

VS

Naruto:

Comments are appreciated

If you're talking about the signatures, then I'd say Naruto would win. Overall it's better than the Shadow one.

@Shadow Signature: Some spots are too bright on the BG, it really ruins the whole feeling of it. You also have to work on the lighting of the signature, right now, it doesn't have any. I don't really like the left side of the signature, it's different with the right side and it's kinda bothering me. The text also needs improvement, I suggest taking the drop shadow effect off and find another placement for it.

@Naruto Signature: Better than the first one. But I don't like the coloring of the signature. This reason might not matter to you but the coloring looks rather akward and "unnatural". Again, that white spot really bothers me and work on your lighting. Border is a bit too thick imo and text needs some work on it.

Good try though. I suggest you read some more signature tutorials and some more tutorials on text. Keep trying

<3 Fuzzy

hmm gonna try that
    thnx man

anyone got anything else to say :P
    Give me as much comments as youguys can give me

I think both renders are hard too see kinda hurts my eyes to look at.

Personally i think you should try to make another one... I don&#39;t really like the sig size either

I would go for the Shadow one. Even though i&#39;m not a fan of pixel stretches it&#39;s got a more textured feel and unifed however your Naurto is very plain, the render is poor quliaty and i don&#39;t really like the scanlines.
    Just tone down the brightness in your shadow sig with the burn tool , set to a soft brush