> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Sigs

Thumbs up

ok well heres another image havent posted any sigs lately been reading tutorials, and practcing, so here it is,i feel ive gotten a little bit better

Well, I haven't seen your other work, so I cannot say if you've improved or anything. Here's my advice:

-use a larger render, there is a lot of 'blank' space. Or, find something else to fill it up with.
    -give it a border

Try to use other brushes, because u dont have depth in this one and dont brush over the render. also look on good-tutorials.com for great tutorials where you can improve very fast

ok ill check tht site and make some more images

Add a border.

Don't overblend stock. You want detail to show, not hide.

Don't overlay on top of stock. (Seriously, the grain on a wall shouldn't make the stock grainy)

Like element said-Use a larger stock. If you can't find one, make the size smaller. You've got too much open space, especially for a whored brush.

Ideally, you want ONE stock. You want ONE Focal point, not two. Too many detracts from the real work

Don't use downloaded brushes. Anyone can float them around the area, it takes skill to make your own, or use stock brushes to their optimum level. Those who become dependant on download stocks can't do anything if they are taken away.