» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
    Singapore -> Currently infront of the computer

Hello everyone Its been quite some time since i last posted in Show Off one of my own signatures :P . So .... without further ado , "Abstract" by Dagorion .

CNC Please Should i current ?

Cheers ,

Dagorion

You deff improved, I think this signature deserves a current. Actually, it looks quite nice.
    I don't really like the height size, a bit too "tall" for my liking, but that's just me. Not too sure about this but I think it needs a focal point, there isn't really anything to focus on - Dunno if it's a good thing or bad thing now that I think about it o.O

The only let down is the text, tbh the text doesn't work at all with the whole thing. Stands out too much and pixel font don't always work with abstract pieces imo. Make the text flow with the signature as well. Border also a bit too thick for my liking.

Nice job with it, keep the good work up and coming

<3 Fuzzy

Singapore -> Currently infront of the computer

Thanks Chucks ! Yeah , from here the border does look a bit too thick . What kind of font and colour would you suggest for the text ? Keep the comments coming ! The size ( 300 px x 150 px ) is the standard size for signatures on the tip.it Runescape forums . I kinda adopted it as my signature size . I used to do in 400 px(?) x 100 px - 125 px
    Thanks ,

Dagorion

No problem, I&#39;m not too sure what font you should use. I&#39;d try checking out the fonts they already provided in Windows. Those work for me. I really have no idea, sorry. Just maybe something cleaner and has some style in it? -.-

PS: You play Runescape? LoL

<3 Fuzzy