» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: sig

I got many of the tecnical things from the tut on this site thanks for that .I am new to sig design but i find it like graffiti tags great.Anyone got any ideas how i could make this one better or any tips ta

Nice to see people making good use of our tutorials, nice job, needs a bit of improvment but its good as your new to sig design. Keep it up!

I don't like the background colour, but I do like the text affect, keep up the good work

interesting animation. I'm not a fan of the colours but then I'm getting old and bright colours hurt my eyes

Arrow

i think u should do that little bit more faster, it looks little laggy , but its good, this is only my feeling

sorry dude, but im gonna be honest with you. that really needs some work. its good for bein new to sig design, but try gettin some brushes. the animation is really laggy and the renders/bg are low quality. keep trying
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

no need to be sorry guv i have a way to go on brushes and color The sandard of work on this forum is high, your stuff if very fine.I have to get into this.that was my second sig.Also i have to post 10 times to get the other tuts

The colors are a big issue for the bg the character needs some more blending. Animation should actually be slowed down to more frames to make it smoother playing.

On the light animation for your text you should use the transparent gradient tool so that it doesn't have a black area on both sides of the light. Or you can make the text be the top layer and it probably will make it look right but wont solve the problem if you want to change colors on text in the future.

Hope this helps :P