» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Here's something I posted at a different site, made by old CX'ers, who are frankly, IMO, just frustrated of life. I think some of them can read this too, and reply.
    About further thread development, let's at least try to remain calm.
    Here's the first and final warning: any flames or shit-talks about CX will immediately result in a ban.

Funny how you deleted the thread before. Closing it would be a better idea. But what do I know, I am not admin material, but anyway, that's not what I'm here to argue about.

It's funny how you are all like "We got the best people from CX, and brought them here".

I found something a little interesting in the trash can of Climb-X today.

A guy named Dipset b**** posting a picture he made 'for me' with a pic of what was it.. Anal Lube? Yes, that was it. Now, tbh, I just think he had nothing else better to do, and got bored with himself.

What does that have to do with you, you might ask...

Well, it's Dante. Not that you didn't know it.

It was also funny how after about 10 minutes it already had 2 replies. Both from people who you invited here to RS, as a result of their great attitude, and mature, caring behaviour.

Comment one, PP Bone: "Let me be the first to say: ROFL!"
    Comment two, Spluff: "LMAO"

That was about it... I guess other people didn't...laugh. But, as long as it made Dante, PP(good name, gangster.) and Spluff feel better, even if just a little bit, then I'm happy I was helping you.

I also find it very funny how you say only the staff's work gets appreciated, and the rest of the old members', the rest of the people didn't get anything... For them being just people with no power at CX.
    Amazingly, though, when new members (with less than 10 posts) post their stuff, and you can clearly see it's good, and that the guy has talent, they get the same amount of replies, if not more.
    I understand you are frustrated, like many other frustrated teenagers who got mad at CX. I keep asking myself though, why not improve by yourself, or going to smaller sites in the first place to get better, instead of thinking of yourself as the bright-mind of tomorrow, loaded with talent. Believe me you are not. People like that have nothing to prove, like making an own site and secretly talking s*** about other sites that are, innocently, only trying to survive and give the best of what they are able to.

Please do not jump into conclusions and make things up, as you regularly do. Think about what you're gonna say, and make sure that you have facts for it to be truth, otherwise I can just prove you wrong, again, like many times before with CX members who turned to plain bored, (yet incredibly cool and guess what... drunken!) haters.

By the way, I am stating my point of view exclusively. I may be the admin of CX, but here I am speaking for myself only, expressing my thoughts, as I obviously can't usually do on Climb-X, out of respect for the other guys and for the site itself.

And do yourself a favour, don't delete this thread. You obviously have a lot of things in mind that you want to spill, otherwise Dante, Spluff and Peepee wouldn't have posted that thread on CX, and you wouldn't talk about CX so much here. Just search the word "CX" in your forum and see how many times it shows up.

Thanks for reading.

Metal.

hmm..forum fights?

lol yep. im tired of it. some things just got to be stopped, one way or another.

When I read this it's clear that some people have a problem with CX...

I myself think this is the best forum I have ever been on O.o

Originally posted by Cynical@Jan 4 2006, 05:21 PM
    When I read this it's clear that some people have a problem with CX...

I myself think this is the best forum I have ever been on O.o
    [snapback]104006[/snapback]
    I'm glad you do bro, and we will do our best to keep it like it is.
    I just had to say some stuff, because a lot of what's been going on lately with this site's certain members, has bothered me.

Do i bother you cuz im a super moderator there and i deleted the one topic??

and yes, im not afraid to say im there

Originally posted by _static@Jan 4 2006, 02:30 PM
    Do i bother you cuz im a super moderator there and i deleted the one topic??

and yes, im not afraid to say im there
    [snapback]104012[/snapback]

I will say that as of lately you have been a model member here at CX and I personaly have no beef with you static. We're not saying that this is the only graphics site that you can go to because that's just rediculous. What we're saying is that if you don't like it here then don't come here. If the only reason you come here is to be a nuissance to the staff or other members then your not welcome here.

We've tried to be more than fair to everyone but, honestly how much should we have to put up with. Do we go to your site and act like a bunch of immature bitches..no, we let you guys enjoy your own site in peace.

Also no one who has a problem with CX has ever given a real reason why. None have ever shown a good example of the satff here acting like the tyrants that we are always accused of. The beef always starts after they don't get accepted for a staff position or if they are removed from staff.

nah, when i fought with you all it wasnt when i got rejected from staff.

but thnx for calling me a model member :-D

wow thats bad.... so spluff is bad? >_> never knew that oh well... what forum are they on anyways?(dont give me the link just the name just wanna see if i ever been there) CX is the only site i post on and the only other site i visit is non graphic related stay cool CX

What site they're from is irrelevant, it's just certain members from there that haven't matured yet.