» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My Sig

What do you folks think? Points out of 10..and any comments. During the creation process i was showing my best friend, who knows me.. Best(?) and asked for his opinion..Although some of you may think the tbo does not match at all, it sort of goes along with who i am.

i really like it..has some things i would do different though...

i'd say 7/10.

its a little unbalanced, kinda makes it hard to take in, if you catch my meaning....add another halo guy behind the B and O but keep him at a very low opacity...i think it will take it to a 9/10 by that alone....

i'd also fade your bianary code a little bit...not much just a little...i keep trying to read it like its letters like it is now....fade it out some so it doesnt grab so much attention and you'll improve it even more

Any better? I'm not sure i like it so dark though.

I've got this one too..not sure i like the second guy on the right. up ^ and i thinnk this one v is my favorite.

Its really nice and all, but the font/color just kills it man! I suggest making the fotn blend in a bit more, and changing up the font a bit. You did a great job with the background, but I really dislike the font =/.

5/10. Improve the font and there will be much improvement on the score.

for the figure on the right, set the opacity at about 40% imo.

and taco makes a good point, that blue does contrast with the feel of the rest of the sig...might try to desaturate the text layer a little bit. or you can play with the levels feature on it.