> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents suck

Damit......this is friken gay my mom and dad are making me go to some dumb ass alternative school shit im a freshmen 9th grader i been with the same people all my life in schools now they want me to switch schools saying its better for me well mabye so but then i won't get to see the hotties and my school fuck man i dun wanna switch to some pussy ass alternative

What do you mean by alternative school, how is different from you school now?

well what did you do to make them send you to the alternative school?

i skipped like 38 days of school cause some queers harrassing me in school but i still like my sschool i been with these kids all my life don't wanna leave it behind its sort of like pride and dignity

by the why in minnesota we have Mainstream schools, the 1 im in now is mainstream and then we got middle lvl schools rated on a basis of 1,2,3,4,5 basing it on how strict they are the one id be going 2 has horrible electives and lunch of course the 1 id be going to is like a 2 or a 3

hahah, sucks for you...

retard, you skip 38 days because youre being scared.. then you go and complain about the switch.....

that doesn't make me retarded lol but i regret it man that kid got in more trouble

Did you explain to your parents why you skipped school?

Lift weights, whoop ass. Dont skip school. Dont do drugs. Dont goto parties and get caught.

Itll probably give u the chance to stay

Sucks though, I am supposed to goto a different school, but they have a bus by me (20 minute walk away LOL) and I go there

Originally posted by WanderingpPie@Jan 26 2006, 08:16 PM
    i skipped like 38 days of school cause some queers harrassing me in school but i still like my sschool i been with these kids all my life don't wanna leave it behind its sort of like pride and dignity

by the why in minnesota we have Mainstream schools, the 1 im in now is mainstream and then we got middle lvl schools rated on a basis of 1,2,3,4,5 basing it on how strict they are the one id be going 2 has horrible electives and lunch of course the 1 id be going to is like a 2 or a 3
    [snapback]108878[/snapback]
    i woulda just either

1) kicked their ass
    or
    2) told the authorities

Dont skip school. Dont do drugs. Dont goto parties
    so bascily your saying. dont have any fun in your life and be a slave to the system like every1 else?.

pie sorry to hear that. but yea, to be brutally honest you sould of whopped ass, if you couldnt of done it on your own, get bigger freinds.

i spose theres nothing you can do about it now. so your gonna have to learn from this mistake and make sure you dont take shit from any1 else again