» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

So these are my current sigs and my first at Climb-X
    So..what you think...

sup.

i can see you a beginner and they are a good start. but a few tips for next time, try making more than 1 layer of brushing also try blending in the render, another thing using the default outer glow on borders and text is usually a big NO. because it looks really noobish nice start though man.
    look up some tuts on the forums and keep practicing

dude bit of work is needed and i really don't like ur boarder style, like BustA sed look up some tutorials. We all been there man keep it up and ur be a Pro soon

Welcome to climb-x by the way you will love it here.
    im not the best artist here myself but i know a few things
    first before you get into the renders and stuff id take it 1 step at a time as i tell most beginners. on sigs the most looked at thing is the backround or sometimes the focal point like the render or something but still focus on making a nice backround.. mabye look at the render first then try to make a backround to match it makes blending that much easier. read some tutorials here at climb-x theres a bunch of good ones or find some other ones good luck man its gonna be fun to watch you improve make sure to keep us up to date!!

sorry bout the grammar and stuff its morning me no type with grammar

I agree with what they all said above ^
    I want to add, hold shift while resizing the render to keep it in proportion, so that your render won't look distorted/squished/stretched.

I don't think you should put any outerglow on any borders or renders at all because they usually look meh, I would advise you not to use it unless necessary. If you really want to use it, maybe don't make it stand out as much as possible.

Another thing is I think you shouldn't put the "Bevel and Emboss" effects on the text, because they don't usually look as good imo. But good try though for a beginner, like the others have said (bahh) read more tutorials to help you improve

<3 Fuzzy

Thanks all ^^.
    ~~~
    For the blending... u put some brushes on the render to make it like he was on the BG right??

Anyways Thanks again ^^