» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Photoshop Help

Not 100% if we have a photoshop help section... but i've got a few questions none-the-less. First off; you know how when u make a box, or a circle or something using the shape button? How do u get the outline box ONTO the circle itself and NOT around it... Cuz, when I delete parts of the circle, I cant get the grab tool to grab that part only so I can contract the border on it so I can make stuff. Second question... anyone know why sometimes when I use a brush; the brush doesnt ACTUALLY appear; only like a dot with 4 lines around it? Cuz I can't actually see what i'm brushing sometimes cuz this happens. lol, well, if u need anything to be more explained; i can take screenies. Thanks.

You need to describe the first issue a little better first but about the second problem it sounds just like your brush size is too small. Hit the "]" key a few times and it will increase your brush size. If the brush size is 1 pixel, then its a dot with 4 lines around it and if youre zoomed out too far or something, you may not be able to see the results of your brushing. If theres anything else, just ask.