> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Hey.

I'll make no attempt to hide the fact that I smoke blaw regularly.. Infact, im chuffing a wee jointo at the time of posting this topic.
    I'm pretty sure that everyone knows atleast one person who has taken this relatively socially-acceptable drug.

Recently fears have escalated over the use of this drug, due to some evidence that it can cause mental illness after years of daily use.
    However, it is important to remember that there is no solid proof that it happens, and it may be impossible to prove once and for all that it actually does cause such illness.
    Many look at Cannabis as being far worse than Alcohol, I do not share this view, personally I believe that Cannabis is alot more innocent than Alcohol, as I have said before, ever heard of anyone whos gone out and got high then come back home and beat their wife/kids, or who has commited similar such crimes? I certainly haven't.

I think the feeling of being stoned is unbeatable, since I started toking i have very rarely taken alcohol, as it is just so much better.
    For a start, you remain in control of your actions, but still get a kick-ass feeling. And for those that need such substances to get rid of their inhibitions, it has the same effect.

I don't necessarily believe it should be legalized, because there are alot of people who cannot handle it, just as with alcohol, but i think laws toward it should be much more leniant in countries like Great Britain and America. The amount of police time wasted on taking small amounts of cannabis off of kids on the streets must be phenomenal, when instead they could be stopping rowdy, violent, and dangerous drunks.
    Dope chills you out, it makes you less likely to start a fight, hell, if Tony Blair, George bush and a few Middle-Eastern leaders all got together and had a toke, maybe the world would be alot calmer!

What do you think?
    Seki

lol yea.i agree with you, just hit that hash once in a while when your w/ friends, but if you toke when your sad/glooomy, youll get a sad/gloomy high,so just remember kids, dun toke when depressed!(and lol, Ganjacrew seki)

-Exploited

weed is good 2 have sometimes when ur with friends, done it a couple of times. but i cant mix beer and weed.

Never smoked anything here, and I don't plan to do so either.
    Imo smoking shit can get into trouble..

So can drinking shit
    More alcohol related deaths than cannabis related deaths - wait, have there been any cannabis related deaths? AFAIK not at all, but if someone can find evidence that their has been a cannabis related death then stand me corrected!

Yeah I see your point, but even it was safer to smoke cannabis than to drink, I still wouldn't do it.

no smoke, no drink, no drugs

my life pwns

it all kills your brains. like omgz u lose when u smoke
    ------

I agree with Tom. I beat the living shit out of druggies because they're so 'chilled out' and start touching me and shit. They wake up late for class with a big headache. Don't do drugs.

^lol, little harsh eh?

I dont smoke, drink, or do drugs either.

i do all 3, but i'm happy.