> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mac

It's simple...and missing something...not sure what. Any help is appreciated. Im hoping to make this one better...but cant find out what to add...i made it all didnt copy and paster or anything.

It wont let me save it with a 1 pixel border.. humm.

Nice render, text. It'd be better if you put a white background.. so it clashes better.

haha i am guessin ur running on mac lol,,, try putting a 1 pix black border,, maybe it will look better

It wont allow me to save with 1 pixel border .. i dont know why. O well...it was just for fun. Well i don't run a mac...i run xp. :P Lol...i dont know about a white bg ill try out though

thats pretty cool, i think thats awesome that you did the apple yourself, did you draw it with the lasso tool or what?
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Nice, the apple looks great, dunno how to solve your problem with the pixel border though. Background doesn't fight that well, you can probably cut the appel figure out of the bg and then give the bg a beveled look and it might make it make the bg look like it goes with the appel.

I tried that nightfire but it looked pixely... I drew the apple on paper first then copied it to photoshop...then did all the effects.

nice, just not over fussed on the background. for apple i reckon a silvery would have been more appropriate, either that or solid white considering how Apple seem to be in love with white. Then you could do a Nomad logo in black

Lol...i choose the brushed metal effect beacuse of mac's brushed metal interface but i guess it dosen't work..

what about a plastic pale white or one of the iMac colours? that would look sic. I can send you a link for doing plastic effects when i get home (say in an hour).

[edit] but then i spose you would have to discard your kewl looking logo and text for a flatter cut out style from the bg so maybe not a good idea.