» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Talking

Took me a while to come to a final design, i was just playing around with settings, brushes ect. but i think it has come togther well.

FEEDBACK!!!! :lol:

I'll try to give you more of an in depth criticism later, but because youre new I think you should know a little bit more about vector. This isn't vector. It isn't even what people call "vexel" (vectored pixel) which is an imitation of real vector. Vector is an image type that can be infinitely scaled without losing quality. A vector is not something with a cell-shaded look, something with silhouettes, arrows, hearts, or stars as most people seem to think. Vectors are made in programs like illustrator, not photoshop (although you can make real vectors in photoshop with the right settings). Vectors and "vexels" are made by using a pen tool in which you click points to create curves and lines to form a shape. Brushes that have those circular shapes in them or arrows etc. shouldn't be called "vector brushes" because vector has nothing to do with whats in a piece, its all about how it was made (pen tool). I'll give you more feedback about your signature specifically later on, just wanted to clear that up.

Ok, so what should i call it? and i would have made on using the pen tool, but i can never really grasp like curving it and what not.

Look forward to hearing your feedback anyway.

Loose the wave line across the middle.