» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

http://www.deviantart.com/view/31603578/

View gallery for v1 and 2.
    Inspired by a song called Just Breathe.

umm... what did you do, motion blur them on another layer, and add text?

i personally cannot stand these kinds of pieces because the artist didn't really do anything himself. the "render" which is really someone else's painting, was slapped on, slightly modified, and accompanied with text. sigh.

View my gallery for rendeless version!!

and I did not just motion blur. I started out brushing arround , then smudged to give a friction and , repeated that for different layers, then overlayed and motion blured. on final piece I added a render just for the hell of it, cuz I thought the render looked cool. and btw the sigs ur making...what are they? its just what I did but in small genre.

Read DA's submission rules, I think theres something in there about using copyrighted stocks. To my knowledge, that is a copyrighted "stock" (not a render, stop using the word "render" for something that has nothing to do with rendering).

Anyways, about "sigs": they aren't being sumbited to a site where possibly someone can use it like DA can for posters or advertisements or even to be sold, a sig is just a footer for a post on a forum that has little to no value and is considered to be only fanart and nothing more. So if you were to use a copyrighted stock for a sig, it wouldn't really matter, but if you were to publish it on lets say DA, then that would be considered stealing.

About the piece, the colors are ugly and the scanlines just ruin the stock and the piece as a whole.

thx for ur comment. the piece will be deleted. the one with the render. My work will stay.

thx for ur comment. the piece will be deleted. the one with the render. My work will stay.
    [/b]
    and of course that's perfectly fine. i just wince whenever i see someone with any so called "render" on his pieces. especially game renders.. i've NEVER seen a good piece made out of a game render lol.. and even if it was, it still wouldn't be right

sure sure. you guys are the only ppl who didnt like it tho. for some reasons . but w.e
    You are being honest.