No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

I love to tune cars, thus the display name, and photochopping is one of the most realistic and easiest ways to do that, im not the best chopper you ever saw, but heres a few examples -

Sorry, but I havent the time to post any origanals, just know that I always start with a standard car.

looks pretty good but on most times the background doens't really fit, but overall good job

Yea the lighting isn't 100% right on them all, but nonetheless, good ideas

Not the best cars though! XD

but to give it a really nice looks, it's great to make a nice background that fits with the car...but I only want to give him some advice...

It seems these types of manips are becoming very popular around the forums, yours are definitely some of the best.

Whats with the Heineken in the trunk? XD I'd have to agree with Dutch... Although that car mods are really nice, the whole image would look way better if there was more balance with the background.
    It's MORPHIN' time!
    github
    deviantART
    Last.FM
    carrotderek

I thought that the one with the white bg looked best, maybe just use pain background on all of them... or a showroom background, if you can get one with the same lighting etc

the backgrounds are horrible, your best bet is just to do something simple that wont screw with the lighting of the car. now, as for the chops them selves, im not as impressed as the others. they look sloppy in my opinion. A good photomanip makes it impossible to tell whats what. there are areas where the added peices are missing little parts, and become a tad pixelated. one way to make the additions look more in place is to not use layer styles, and rather use the burn and dodge tools to create highlights/shadows.