No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

hey fellas new to site just thought id throw sum work in to the pile , feed back app!

cheers!!

I cant lie to you I really don’t like it

While your not making the standard noob mistakes and going monotone, using one brush, and simple text.

But you are making a few critical mistakes;
    While you are making them multicolor you are choosing colors that don’t fit very well together; pick some that go well together
    The background looks like you used more than one brush on it witch is a good thing I think that you may have used a few to many different brushes and the result is something chaotic; try and make it flow a bit more
    The text looks like you tried to go for something cool unlike many noobs and even some advanced designers who simply add a default text to it and leave it at that
    The render needs to blend in with the background more it stands out way to much; try setting the render’s layer to luminosity

That just my opinion; I would love to see an update so I hope you take some of my comments into consideration!

words uttered from the mouth of thy lord. shall i want help?

i agree with makaveli on this one. the color choice wasnt the best, but at least there was an effort. i think id like to see some more sigs from you in the future, because it looks like your on the right path. interesting render though, id like to know where you got it from if you dont mind.

thanks fellas this isnt my latest effort but i wanted to put it in and see the response thanks for the feedback and will take it into consideration in future works ,havnt been using ps that long so still battling away ..

and the render ...

cant even remember where i got it i got so many.