» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I couldn't think of a good name for it so I just called it clock. o_O I might go back and edit this at some point but for now I'm just going to call it a finish product and go back to it later if I feel inspired. Comments and so on would be great. =)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31954537/

Sobek says, "Amazing."

Thanks. =)

unusual but nice

LOL, I found this on my computer a few min ago. The CK name came from Chrono Katon a old rp character I use to play on a forum. Which is where I got my start. Sadly I was never that great of a writer but I figure I might as well post this little bit of a thing I started to write. Its about 5 months old because me and my friend Leeloo was going to start a rp up again. Every few months I get a need to do it for some strange reason. Wish I still had Digital Coast going so I could do it more...its pretty fun and loved the character. Anyways I figure someone is bored around here and it would give you a way to waste afew min. It wasn't really finished. I was going to stop there and let Leeloo do her little part though she never got around to it....and yes the loop thing was intended and is slightly annoying.

No real point to posting this besides I'm bored. Its also abit rough due to the fact it wasn't finished or really gone back over.

---------------------------------------------------------

The subtle buzz of the alarm clock rang forth into the fine tuned ears of the greatest bounty Hunter alive. The man that once stopped the great butter thieves of Rin bla bla 6, the man that once killed a fly with his bare and sweaty hands, the man that once saved the city of space nuns from that one space nun planet. Yes that man had the buzzy sound from the alarm clock ringing in his ears. This man of legend, of storys, maybe even a few inspirational songs, was named Chrono Katon or CK to the few that was good enough to call him a friend.

He sat up from his bed made of the hard bed like material and opened his mouth wide to let out the air he had stored from his deep slumber and that was trying to make him sleepy again. Next he looked around his room full of toys and things, there be his train and his rubber ducky but none are his friends...only one is good enough to be his friend. He called out the name of his friend and listened for the response. The train didn't speak, the ducky didn't make the sound of a ducky, the bed didn't move and stayed quite...but nothing from his little friend.

"chimp?"
    Said the man

"......"
    was all he heard back..which isn't even a sound but more a way of saying there wasn't a sound..and it also looks like a face.

So the man stood up and talked again.."chimp? chimp? chimp?" he said over and over toward his little friend of rubber and fake chicken parts. Though still no sound came back. He looked at the floor, he looked at the wall, and looked at the floor and the wall at the same time...nothing was there. Nothing important anyways.

"CHIMP" he yelled and waited.

"CK" he heard in awhisper back. It must be him he thought, only friends call me CK and chimp was a friend.

"Where are you my Chimp" he yelled in excitement and then he waited until he heard, "In the bathroom". Which was strange indeed, chimp wouldn't be there it would be plain silly a rubber chicken walking to the bathroom when he had a litter box right next to the bed.

"Get out of there Chimp come back in here" said CK. Nothing responded back.

After a moment he made his way through his rather nice sized home. Touching the walls as he walked though the halls though never looking down, never looking at himself, only looking in front of him. After a moment he was at the bathroom where chimp said he was waiting. He walked into the room, lights off, sounds echoing as he was trying to find his little friend. "Chimp" he said, though in a different tone then before, much softer. "Where are you my Chimp?". He continued to look for his little piece of happiness only find to find the shards of the mirror and glass upon the floor, mocking him and showing the one thing that hurt him most, the reflection of his face and body. The burned and cut human, creature, he had become. Slowly he backed out forgetting about the thing he needed, and only focusing on the sadness that had now overwhelmed him. Falling on the floor, flooded with emotion, sitting there wishing he was closer to his friend and the hard bed like material of his bed.

5 minutes went by before he got himself under control again..or as under control as a crazy guy that talks to things that dont talk back gets. He stood up, wiped himself off because he hadn't cleaned his home in awhile..ever since that damn broom said those nasty things to him. He grabbed his coat and put it on. He grabbed his toys and started putting them into his inter coat pocket when he found his little piece of joy, Chimp was right there in the warmth of his coat waiting for him to come back.

"You little punk, telling me you were in the bathroom" He said in a playful voice as he went out the door to find something interesting to keep him moving.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I'm bored.

Very unique and amazing!

Beautiful +fav

very nice. i like the colors in it, and your stuff seems unique to you and thats what i like about it good work

Tommy says "Nice, but I wish it were a bit less grainy!"
    ------

The work is prtty cool I guess, but looks sharpened like hell... I didn't finish the story, but the intro was pretty cool. You spelled "stories" wrong by the way.