» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: WIP

I made this for my dads church website, its WIP. I quite like it, before you people all start saying crap about religion, i aint gonna preach about it on here lol. Not my style.

I like the background and the banner at the top but I just gotta find away of presenting content. Any ideas? Please feel free to comment on it.

I like the pattern background and I think the banner would be okay but you need to tone down the contrast and brightness on it just abit. Right now its far to strong against the white, black, and grey colors.

Also the person is really choppy and looks abit funny. His shoulder is either way to far out there or his head is really off centered and it looks kind of odd.

I like it so far though.

i was thinking about attempting to make a vector banner but I think the image above looks pretty cool. I get what your saying about the guy, didn't really notice that when i was doing it lol. Right now i think its more of a concept. When i started this peice I was struggling couldn't really think of anything that would fit then I saw this road and sorta got a bit of inspiration. :P thats the story of the website ROFL!
    Edit: i am considering making this into a forum. If ANYONE knows anything about making forum skins please add me to msn or email me: fraserrevie@hotmail.com all help will be appreciated

this thing is awesome ...
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."[/b]
    ^^

it looks very cool, and hit the theme (dunnow how 2 xplain)

thanks. im gonna tamper wit it 2night. will post an update

Yeah, I agree. Its all really nice just tone down the contrast a bit. Other than that, I'd be proud to own that

cheers man. Where u been? Long time no see!