Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Sidewinder.

>___>

1) -=Prepares to get ripped apart.=-

2)

Avenged Sevenfold - Sidewinder are what the lyrics are from. I don't know where exactly I got the picture from; but my friend linked it to me and I saved it. It was from some imageshack.com host if I'm not mistaken. Though, the image wasn't exactly cut-out into a render.. So that wasn't exactly easy to deal with for the most part.

It features Zacky Vengeance from the band.

3) A friend of mine recently inspired me to mess around the text some. Instead of doing what I normally did.

The background is nice but the render isn’t blended very well. The text in itself is horrible and there is WAY to much of it.

That wasn't as bad as I thought. o.o

However, the render itself was unspeakably dark, and I hadn't felt too much like Lighten so many duplicated layers - however I found out it was lightened in just acouple of layers [ probably different then what most people do. ] More or less so, it's meant to just mostly black around the center of it.

XP!!

Howeeeeeeever.

>_>; I didn't think the text was that bad. XD But I'll take that into consideration next time around. =3

The typo is kind of poor but I like the style of it. It just doesn't really fit the size of the sig. Though A larger canvas where it could be more spread out and worked better into the sig it would look rather nice.

Background is abit random and all over the place and really lacks interesting transitions in color. Which is a pretty normal problem most newer people have so its not a big deal.

Its really not to bad though. =)

you need... negative space! =)
    don't worry bout text atm... and working with better quality stocks really helps