Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sora

comments welcomed

Looks good but needs some text!

Looks hot man, can you post the stock?

Its a Game render not a stock.

Looks like your trying to go for the Come Back Borders with black on top and bottem. I think it needs more contrast and san serif text and it'd be aight

Its a Game render not a stock.
    [/b]
    How do you know he cut the character out from it's surroundings, and didn't just take the entire stock image and use it in the signature?

For example:

I like it but man i got to see the stock.

Look up the definition of Stock Images vs Game Renders. Its not a stock because it comes from a game.

Stock photos are picture taken of various things in REAL life and put up to be used for free with the permission of the artist(Photo taker). This is game render because its related to games. Get it???

thats hot, wicked nice jus needs the text like it was said before, and the games Kick ass too

Uhm. o.o

I know this game well, and it just looks like you cut down the image to size and added a border along the top and bottom. >_o

I never even heard anyone call stock images a "render" for the first year of making tags not until I went to lower level forums like ID and then CX. The whole render term is dumb to start with. Nowhere can I find a defintion for render in the ways people use it, unless they have one on game renders or something stupid like that, and even if its a game character and even if you change it, its still a ****ing stock. Just a stock you changed to fit your needs.

"Stock photography is a cost-effective method for designers to obtain professional photos and images without the costs of hiring a photographer directly. Stock photos and stock photography refer to the images purchased under this distribution method and may be photos, computer generated graphics, clip-art, vectors, and other form of imagery."

A stock is pretty much a image that anyone can use for free or by paying that is the same for every person. That they can change for their needs.

Only thing using the word render does is make it sound like the person that cut out a stock has some skill...which is takes none.