No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

lol i spent a looooooooooooot of time on this one, initiallt i wanted to do a sig with chun li (original!!!!!) but when i put the c4d render under her for the bg i played with the light and got a nice effect, so i trashed that fu**in chun li and started to work on something more serious and harder, and this is the result!!!

i post the original c4d too so u can see the work i did on it :P

ORIGINAL by MaTaDoR from www.gamerenders.com

mine

i wanna tnx especially .exploited, Metal and Spid3r because their brush packs really helped me in making this sig!!!^^

p.s. IMS is a dude...

cnc!

thats a pretty nice tag, i would be more impressed if you the render yourself and stuff but its still a nice tag

You used a render, and 3 packs of brushes...I'm not impressed.

I'm impressed with all the blending and the general concept of the tag. nice text.

[/b]
    Wow. That was blunt. At least you were honest.

[/b]
    lol that's funny... is the result that count not the process you used to obtain it... why the fu** shouldn't i use 3 brush packs or a render or w/e i want? to make a good work you must use all the potentiality you've got....
    ah... i dare you to make that sig from the render i showed... i'm sure that u'll never succeed in doing it also using all the packs or the renders you want...

for aefx, i used a c4d that is not mine simply because i haven't got cinema 4d........
    tnx all.

dude... you just made a complete fool of yourself and made me lose any first impression respect i had for you.

but still, i don't like the effects at all, but i do like the colors.

guys i really can't understand what's wrong with you all... really, i posted this sig in 3 forums and in all of those the max crytics i received was about the colors... and the post was exactly the same!!! here one says that he would be more impressed if the render was mine BUT I CAN'T MAKE A RENDER WITHOUT C4D, another wanna pretend that an impressive (so a beautiful...) sig must not be made with the use of 3 brush packs (i used one brush from every pack..-_-) and a c4d render (that is TOTALLY different from the final outcome).... and then metal arrives... i used his awesome pack and thanked him for this, but he says that i made a fool of myself (wondering how...) and that he doesn't respect me anymore.... why?????????????????????? why only here those things happen?????
    however... after that, see you all guys... we don't share the same ideas...

nah.. i don't think metal's statement was towards you using his brushes.. it was something else

@sig.. it's ok.. but i don't like the white bar on the left..

dude... you just made a complete fool of yourself and made me lose any first impression respect i had for you.

but still, i don't like the effects at all, but i do like the colors.
    [/b]
    Was that to me or soulpower?