» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Fusion

<3 it. Text there is a bit pointless though, doesn&#39;t look that great either, but other than that, it&#39;s sweet.

Strap your seatbelts kids, you&#39;re in for a long ride.

+hot

I know it is great, but praise towrads your work does nothing great for you. so I am going to pick apart the work, not because it sucks (it is great), but because it helps you, so dont hate and call me a flamer or w/e please, im trying to help. And please tell me if you dont want me to give hard crit next time.

This overall concept is cool, but I have seen this done more than a few times. The contrast between the object thing is not so great. The shadow on the ground could be a wee tad bit less blurry. If you want realistic pictures, think of how a camera will take a picture. The center will be nice and sharp, while the sides blurry, and the blur sort of feathering out. So, if you look at your LP, you would want the focus on the close part of your object, meaning the parts where the object is farther away should be blurry, and so should the sides and they get closer and farther from the focal point. The text also really takes away from the concentration on the actual object, making people lose interest more quickly.

Ok, i dont know if that made sense, or sounded like a load of jumbo, but I did my best to help you, so you know better for next time.

Also, maybe you wanted it the way it is, and like it better the way it is, rather than they way it would have been if you fixed the things i commented on. So remember, It is your opinion that matters, so dont make art for others, make it for yourself.

@ roofus, I agree on some parts, but I&#39;m quite interested where you have seen this before

I am not too sure, and don&#39;t think that I am saying that you have ripped this work. I know that about 99% of people wouldnt rip something. I am just commenting that I have seen pieces similar to this before, I dont know if it was you who had made it, but I am just saying it is not an original pproduction. But for this it doesnt really matter because this style os still not very exposed....Like, you don&#39;t see much of it.

This overall concept is cool, but I have seen this done more than a few times. The contrast between the object thing is not so great. The shadow on the ground could be a wee tad bit less blurry. If you want realistic pictures, think of how a camera will take a picture. The center will be nice and sharp, while the sides blurry, and the blur sort of feathering out. So, if you look at your LP, you would want the focus on the close part of your object, meaning the parts where the object is farther away should be blurry, and so should the sides and they get closer and farther from the focal point. The text also really takes away from the concentration on the actual object, making people lose interest more quickly.
    [/b]
    To sum it up on 3 words.. Depth of field :lol:

Good job man.. But I agree that the text needs some work =)
    not a big issue though.