No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Well this was originaly supposed to be a collab (soz element) but, I really liked how the graff came out and decided to just go all the way with with it since I haven't made anything in like 2 or 3 months. All comments are appreciated...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32720775/

not bad, i just wanna see you do something other than graffiti tho..
    ------

I like the graffiti a lot, could I do something with it?

Nice work here.

Ok, you see the bottom of the graffiti, like you have the grid pattern on the top, and then there is like a bottom? I don't think that the bottom for this one is the right think to go with the top grid that you have made.

You see the outer glow type think above the grid? I think that you should have that along the bottom, instead of the drop shadow because it feels like the graffiti is just floating there, like i wish i could do .

Also, at the bottom of the graffiti, you see that the Heron words flow along with the graffiti, and it looks pretty good, but did you just forget about the top? I think the top, small, blue, text needs some work, needs to flow with the shape of the graffiti.

Ok, for the background, it is good because it is not distracting and keeps the focal point in mind. However, it does seem to have a pretty dreamy feel to it, like some alleyway in heaven. I think that if you sharpened once or twice the bricks layer that is behind the clouds and stuff, it would look much better. And lower those white cobweb-like things around the graffiti... I mean lower the opacity of em.

And thank you for reading my crit, keep it up

I like the graffiti a lot, could I do something with it?
    [/b]
    nope :P ... element has dibs on the graff, that's if he still wants it.

@roofus, thanks for the detailed cnc, i'll take it all into consideration.

Hey, thats awsome! How do you learn to write graffiti, any links? Because I need help!

the graffiti itself is quite sweet, but i don't like the stuff behind it.. not that it matters since it's not the focus anyways

you cant tutorial a graff. look at some and develope your own. and make sure you cant read it. then its 1337 g thug graffiti
    ------