» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: old now new.

so i found this old sig:
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/Equa...odofwarcopy.jpg

dont know if i showed it before, but i made the one up top out of it. got bored so i decided to change it
    ------

get rid of the text and maybe sharpen and improve the effects.

Colors are lame too.

The colors on this sig that you chose, as myst said. also, I notice that they dont "flow" and merge together as two should.
    Now, the object in the middle, whatever it may be (i will call it a skull), so the skull is hardly definable. I don't understand how, but i manage to make out small details on it, yet I don't know what it is. So, fo this i suggest that maybe, you sharpen, duplicate, and set to like soft light and lower opacity to maybe like 50 or something.. That will just bring out the darker spots much more. Next, I would put some darker shades of the colors you have use in the bg, and smudge them around your sig a bit, as that will just give your bg much more depth, increasing the quilaity of sig you produce.

The text itself is decent, maybe a more purply color to be used for the outline, and a tad bit higher opacity to bring out. I don't really know how to improve the text much more, as it is already pretty good in the eyes (blue ones) of me.

GJ, i just don't understand how this other GOW sig relates...

They are the same GOW sig. The plain URL was made awhile ago. This one that is shown is what I changed it to. And the middle is Kratos from god of war. donno what 'skull' you are talking about??
    ------

Just needs a little something to help the render to stand out more. I'd also change the text.