No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

I know this is old but, i'm just curious to hear what everyone thinks of it. Let's not make this another Bush debate, just your thoughts of what's shown in the video.

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

You have to admit after seeing the devestation caused to both towers at the WTC, the Pentagons damage doesn't look nearly as bad.

I flew into the pentagon

video and info later.

it's got some interesting "evidence" (for lack of better word) to back up the theory, but it just doesn't do it for me that anything other than a terrorist act was the source of the tragedy

couple questions arise: if there was another plane, someone would have logged it was in the air, and if it was another plane, then were then flight 77 go?

There is one question I have, in that security camera with 4-5 photos, the 1st has an airplane. So that proves there WAS an airplane, then it isnt in the next couple photos. And there was just the crash, but no airplane. And that airplane was headed straight for it.

I think the airplane hit it, nothing else.

PS. That video is really old, I saw it like a year ago.
    ------

Umm, my views. Might sound sorta cheesy but i thik something like a crazy person in the military could have done it with a jet ore sumthing. shot a missle.

How the hell is a plane gonna make a perfect effing circle through like four chirruping walls?

Where is the boeing? who cares...