» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: 2 new

havent made sigs in awhile so i tried to make 2 decent ones in about a half hour... the first one, was hard to come up with the right text and color, so i just said whatever and made it that...and the second is really similar to another sig i made before with unique eyes on the outside and another render in the middle. I just felt like doing on like that again for some reason. Theres not much brushing to it, but whatev. no rates. Just comments plz.

Blue ones nice.. can't make out the green one.. and the text is yucky on it. Blue is your best bet tho.

The first one is really tough to see things in it for it's all one color and so much black. The blue ones is pretty good, don't like it's border much though. I like that the character is smooth and another I not much into grunge :P so this one's more my type.

i like that 2nd one , that eyes are cool

nice job kanji, but yeah, can't tell what the first one is 'cept the guy standing on the left, but i have a feeling that if you change the color you could prolly see it...the one with the eyes looks good tho ;-)

yeah the more i look at that first one, the more i don't like it. Ehh oh well it happens. Thanks for the comments guys

i like both to tell te truth, most prob more partial to the first. sure the guy isn't that clear and the text isn't standing out the most, but i like the subtle nature of it. I find the second one a tad too obvious.

Nice work mate.

I Like em both...
    Simply; you.