» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

What do you guys think?

The second is definitely my fave out of the two. I love the everything about it..especially the colors. Number one is really well done too.

^^^Thanks for the feedback. If you have any suggestions please post them up.

I honestly wouldn't change either of them except I would add a border to them...but thats omly because I'm a border crazed woman lol...

There are plenty of tuts in our tutorials section ^o^

I duno why, but I think Pyramid Head from Silent Hill would be a lot better in the first one. It is pretty nice as it is though. Overall, first is better, but the colors in the second one are hot.

their is nothing wrong with it..lookin decent

There are plenty of tuts in our tutorials section ^o^
    [/b]
    What are you trying to say? You saying I suck and need to follow tutorials LOL?

i think mayb the guy above thot you could strengthen on certain areas. I think the sigs are alright but for example the render in ur hitman one doesn't reallly blend and also the text.
    I think overall the sigs are nice just needs some tightening up. Hope that helped a bit better

i think mayb the guy above thot you could strengthen on certain areas. I think the sigs are alright but for example the render in ur hitman one doesn't reallly blend and also the text.
    I think overall the sigs are nice just needs some tightening up. Hope that helped a bit better
    [/b]
    Yes, that was much more informative than just saying, "there are plenty of tutorials here." Thanks for the help.