> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down

Way back in the day when I first started graphics, I was known as "Maze" then I went to "Gizmo" and now I am Aries. I used to post a lot of work on this here forum and every sig that has been redone here today was once in its original form posted on this forum (sad but true). I recieved good feedback from some friendly faces then, I hope to get some now as well. Hopefully some of the older guys that were around in my c-x days are still here and maybe even remember me or some of my work. For you others I hope you enjoy them and I will be posting more graphics here again soon I hope. I will be back into this graphics community and I hope to replenish old friendships and create new ones. And also I will like to give you fair warning, not all of this is my best work, so please do not judge me souly on the work shown here before you. All critique is welcome, I believe I can handle it all. I know most have a lot of contrast but I think they look good that way. Let me know what you think eh?

Original:

ReVamp:

Original:

ReVamp's':

Original:

ReVamp:

Original:

ReVamp:

Original:

ReVamp:

Original:

ReVamp:

Original:

Old Collab/ReVamp:

ReVamp:

Original:

ReVamp:

Original:

ReVamp:

Sorry about that but not all will fit in one post, how convient...

lol nice I don't save my old psds >_________> so yeah i cant do that. I like how you used a white to make it look better

Welcome back m8!
    As for the sigs for the majority of them i like the original better.

Nice stuff, i also save my PSD-s but never came to idea to remake em all... Cuz i somehow wanna see my progress iguess :P

Welcome back m8!
    As for the sigs for the majority of them i like the original better.
    [/b]
    agreed

Well thanks, I like some of the originals better. The iron man with the lens flare the original is better but the lens flare and the sharpened text do look pretty good. I especially like the first one, and I was just trying to see what was up with my skills. I think we all like the olds one better because they are older styles and the new styles blow? But whatever lol thanks for your comments glad you like em I guess? Oh, and there not PSDs they are just the .jpg I got off my photobucket account lol. I don't save psds more than two weeks after making the sig lol. But that gives you an idea of how much I did I guess.

And hi Mak, been a long time since I seen you lol.

I still have the PSDs for the for the first few tags I ever made.

As most people said I like the originals better. Not really because the new styles blow but because the older sigs was executed better. All of the updates have way to much random white "lighting" which dulls out, in most of the tags, everything and just looks really bad. =/

Good to see your going back to old stuff though and seeing what you can do with it. =) Its not a bad idea. Though it probably would of worked better if you had the PSD's =p.

Yeah I understand...I guess I am just trying new things and I really have been feeling that white light lately lol. I will keep practicing and work on some NEW stuff lol. My current is a shrunk version of something I did today.

The 1st sig, mix them together. Thatd be a good sig!
    ------

I like some of the revamps but some of the others are just to white. Almost to the extent i need to squint to read them or look at them