> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 911 Movie

I just watched this and I have to say that it really makes you see things from a different perspective. All the evidence really points in a different direction then what our government is telling us. It's long but, it's interesting also... http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59923762628848

Seen it bro. I think it's in the debates section, maybe not. A lot of arguements that it was being very biased.

I'll agree that of course it's very one sided, because it's trying to show our govt. was behind 911. It would take a very open mind to even consider believing something like that. However once you watch the movie and see the official documents and the actual footage of towers falling and the small explosions that were going off as they collapsed as if they were set charges on different floors, you have to admit it's very compelling evidence.

Also how they show the hole of the Pentagon and the outline of a full size passenger plane and how it's impossible for it to fit like that...dude, I think i'm starting to bellieve this whole conspiracy theory more and more.

I think the little explosions were because of the amount of air being propelled down as a floor on top fell onto the other...

but yeah, this was in the debates section. We had 8 pages about this.
    Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

That whole debate was over this movie?

http://www.climb-x.com/index.php?showtopic=13938 is one spid3r posted.

http://www.climb-x.com/index.php?showtopic...hl=911&st=0 is the one that people here are referring to. Nyhl and {AE}Anarchy posted the link to the video on the second page.

**** all you government haters

9/11 happened, we couldnt stop it. let it go. its not gonna change what happened
    ------

9/11 happened, we couldnt stop it. let it go. its not gonna change what happened
    [/b]
    QFT!
    Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

THE GOVERMENT IS EVIL. BUSH FLEW A PLANE INTO THE 1ST TOWER, AND CONDOLEEZZA RICE FLEW THE SECOND ONE.. THEY JUMPED OFF RIGHT BEFORE HITTING THE TOWER AND THE FBI/CIA TOOK ALL OF THE FOOTAGE AND WENT ON INTERNET FORUMS AND STARTED MAKING CONSPIRACIES.

[/b]

It's the people that don't question what the government does that gives the govt. the balls to do shit like this, so fuck you.