» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If you were to die at any point in the near future, could you tell me for certain you know where YOU are going and why you believe you are going there, if you believe in going anywhere anyways.

This may also shed some light into the other topic on "Is there a God" and may also help others to think more about the topic.

Lol i dont belive in a heaven and hell...theyre wouldnt be enough room....think...

millions and millions of people piled into 2 places over the ages.....it would get a little crowded eh? well i think we just get reincarnated to reuse space and souls ^_^

and im really sure im close to right :P
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

I would guarantee you that I am going to heaven for I believe in Jesus and the Salvation he gave to me and every person on this earth when he died on the Cross. I can tell you this for in the Bible it says

"For God so loved the world that He gave His One and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall NOT perish but have Eternal life." John 3:16

Thats where my faith is and thats why i know im going to be in Heaven with the Lord when I die

yeah i agree Krazee...he has eternal life as in....he continues on in another body ^_^
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.

Reincarnated into another human being.. and start all over.

6 feet under :blink:

well if there is a heaven and a hell, then im without question going to hell. Just like 90% of the rest of the world.
    However, Im planning the old death-bed repentance, which as it says in the bible, has to work lol.

I like Terry Prachett's concept, which is developed in several books of his but goes along the lines of...

What you beleive deep down, at the core, is what happens to you. So if you beleive in some big busted operetic women in chain mail on a flying horse comes down, pics ya up takes you to a massive hall and then you get to eat and belch for eternity, then that is what happens. if you beleive in reincarnation, then that is what happens, etc.

I go for the first one personaly.

* Reincarnated into another human being.. and start all over.
    And when does this process stop? You die again then you are reincarnated! Where does it stop?

The whole meaning of reincarnation is the continue life in another form...

some belive you continue on as a human
    others as every different being in the universe

but its mostly the same you die and are reborn to live again with repressesed memorys of your lives...(a.k.a flashbacks)

the only reason i belive in reincarnation is...(see above posts)

there wouldnt be enough room...theres been...a lot...of people living on the earth over the ages...let alone the rest of the universe....how could they all cram into 2 different areas to live for eternity......reincarnation would be the only option