» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im confused

edited

Ok I spend like a week making my first ever vector, lots of time and hard work went into it.

Now, I'm not mad that I lost. Hell, I like myst's better than mine. But what I'm pissed is that you think I did some shit called BUTTER.

Does anybody here wan't the PSD of the vector? Nobody will because they know that I vectored it for real and just said I used a ****ing filter to insult my work even more.

Now, are you THAT immature? Knowing myst was going to win by a longshot, and then assuming that my work was done with a filter or some other shit. I'm immature? Take a look in the ****ing mirror.
    [/b]
    ok here's some advice one more post like that and your banned forever, I've suspended you twice, you are lucky you aren't banned yet

Elektrik did you vector over a cutout filter? Acouple patches of the skin look like it. =/

Also that looks great Myst.[/b]
    ^^ He's not saying the picture is a filter, he said it "LOOKED" like you used the cutout filter over the image, and vectored that!

And about that butter shit, I don't know wtf it means

So I don't have the right to be pissed off that many people thought my vector wasn't real? Others said it was filter or whatever.

"Alright, thanks for BUTTER comments."

Well it seems to me that BUTTER is fake vectoring? Well if it is that means that he is thanking people for calling my work fake?

No idea about the BUTTER stuff. Seems to be another lame e-fad, probably nothing directed towards you. Some people did jump to conclusions after one person said it looks like a cutout filter, but thats the internet for you - my advice is to take a break, swear at some random passerby on the street, take up kickboxing, then come back a week later nice and happy and put this shit behind you.

I was the first one to bring it up and I didn't say it was a cutoff filter. I asked if you used the cutout filter on the image and then vectored it. It was a simple question that could answered with a yes or no. In truth thats what it looks like and it doesn't matter to much either way I was just wandering.

I know but before you Jimma said something about BUTTER. And by the looks of it, he meant that it was fake vectoring. So I'm not mad or anything with you or Jack.

Also, I would put it behind me, but it's not like anybody else exept Chris, Jack, and CK puts anything I've ever did behind them.

Rofl, Butter has nothing to do with this. Jack, static and myself were talking in Skype and I started to replace the word "the" with other works like twix. Then I thought of Butter, and Jack went in and changed all of the "the"'s in the post to BUTTER.

See, just another e-fad. Nothing to worry about .

Hey elektrik I SAID IT LOOKED like a cut out filter. NOT THAT IT WAS.
    Get your facts straight

EDIT:
    Becuase It looks better. He may of spent alot of time on it but that doesnt matter. I spend hours on stuff that i dont show and just end up scraping. BUTTER vector is really good. It almost looks like afilter but I think he vectored it?
    [/b]
    NO flaming ok? ~Andreas

Now now sidra, run along before your 'act' wears thin .