» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A client asked me to make them a site. So this is what iv come up with so far :P
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37050534/

Can you give a quick overview of what and who the site is intended? That will help to formulate useful CnC.

All I can really say about it at the moment is that it is very pink.

change the color or tone it down a bit

and add some flare to make it unique

i like your other sites lots better man
    ------

@jefster: its for a girl who wanted a pink site lol. typical. its her portfolio site and she wants to make it into an online store where she can display her art work.
    @static: man i wish i cud change the colours i really do lol. Im still working on it so il try and add some flare and uniqueness lol.

Thanks for the cnc...
    any more?

edit:
    i made this 2 days ago but didn't like it that much. not sure tho :P
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37057582/

Show your client both images and ask if she prefers either style, before you waste too much time on them. Don't sweat the color some times clients want strange things/colors, in the end it's what they like not you.

yea i know lol thats y im tryin to work with it lol. Where u been bro? long time no chat?

I've been making some money with this graphics thing myself so that's where most of my comp time has been going. Making money off of a hobby is a beautiful thing .

I think you should lost the gradient, or make it stand out less.

heh heron...u finding that there is actually a lot of business available? i found that even in the lil village i live in iv made about 3 sites in the past month and they hav been impressed by not gr8 layouts.

@spider: yea im thinking about making more to the banner like mayb some vector stuff....now all i need to do is learn how to make cool vector shapes!

heh heron...u finding that there is actually a lot of business available? i found that even in the lil village i live in iv made about 3 sites in the past month and they hav been impressed by not gr8 layouts.
    [/b]
    If you saw the things I was making money off of you'd laugh. Not because it's crappy but, because of how quick and easy the graphics are to do. I've also designed some things for a website/business, that was my biggest payday in graphics so far B) . I also made some money off of the World Cup designing different merchandise and stuff. The business is out there, it's just a pain in the ass to find sometimes.