> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig & A Rant

If you're an immature little kid, please don't post about how it's gross or kinky or anything ignorant. Please.

Thank you.

-As for the signature, you're probably wondering why it is the way it is. Well, i got into one of my moods. I'm tired of parents shunning their kids from learning about their sexuality. Tired of parents telling their kids that sex is bad.
    Tired of today's world where people picking up M16's and pumping 3" holes through people's eye sockets, or taking a knife and slowly slicing through the flesh of the victim, is a perfectly fine thing. But sex!? Oh no! The sight of people with the same sex organs as the viewers will SOMEHOW lead them to robbing stores, and raping people.

The **** kind of logic is that? I'll tell you what kind. It's ****ing ignorant American logic. My pride for my country is rapidly decreasing. When it comes to any comments that any officials make about our society, or influence, it's just bullshit.

If you went out to see "Taking Lives", you saw Angelina Jolie get nailed. Did you suddenly want to go out and rape people? Did the thoughts of rape even enter your mind? No.
    A new act is being taken by actors to stop smokling in movies, cause they think thats what makes kids smoke. If you've seen any movie at all, then you've seen people smoke in there. DId it make you want to run out and by a carton of reds? No.
    You'll get 100 times as much exposure of smoking people when you're NOT in the movie theatre.

Anyways..back to the sex issue. Parents, Society, everything in America takes sex, and pretty much tells you "Sex gets you banned from society." But once you get married, even if you're 18, heaven forbid you don't have children.

Before you're married: " Sex is such a nasty thing, don't do it or i'll kick you out of my house. "

After you're married: " Shut the hell up and nail him/her up good. I want to hear those lovely sounds of pitter-patter on the floor. I want me some grandchildren. Why are you listening to me? Go have sex. "

Honestly. I hate humans, and their idiotic logic. No wonder god doesn't answer people's prayers, we all belong in hell. And thats where we're going. Hope you guys have a happy life, cause you'll burn in hell, lots of pain and suffering, once you die.

I think a woman's body can be the most beautiful thing in the world, and it shouldn't be "banned" so harshly from society. Men have it just as bad, though being a guy myself, i'm glad there arn't naked guys running around infront of me.
    -Anyways. I hate how sex is supressed until you're married, after which the world practically demands you have sex nightly, and bring children into the already over-populated world.

Right...sorry for the rant, but as i said, i think it is beautiful, and shouldn't be shunned as much as it is.

I know i havn't been very active on this forum, but i've grown tired of posting me work elsewhere and getting a sum total of "Good job."
    It's annoying. Without actual criticism, how will i be able to better myself?
    I'd appreciate any criticism on any pieces i post in the future, as long as it's criticism and not flames of hatred or insults.

I read about half of the text and I kinda see what you're saying =p

Well, there's quite a lot you can improve on..
    Text.. Try keeping it in 1 spot.. "Eigelchen"/"Sex is beautiful".. Kinda distracting to see it at different places.. =/

BG, more detail.. more sharpness..

Some colour would spice things up as well..

Text has always been a problem with me. I've never, ever, applied text in any past sig that i've liked. I just can't find any that i like, or when i do, they never fit.
    About the split words, i tend to try to fade my name out to where it's barely noticable. I think the opacity was at 15% in this one. It's only there to prevent 'theft'.

I'll try to put more detail in the background.

Your criticism is greatly appreciated, Lumix, as your work is beautiful.

Edit: v2

Think i went a bit overboard with the effects...

FYI; Won't look good in color, because the picture itself is black and white.

I had fun with your sig :lol:
    Since you're trying to get the message across why don't emphasize the text? As images don't always do the job too well.. =p

What sucks is I like yous better. .____.

Eh..I guess i'll start from scratch, and go with simplicity?

and try to don't use any photographs from deviantart, they are copyrighted

Wouldn't using any picture with any kind of model be copyrighted?

Being that thats where it's from, I guess it'll have to come down.

if you go on stock exchange

www.sxc.hu

its all free photos if you sign up. i have an account (100% free) and it a great place.
    ------

I've got the site bookmarked, but I've never really found any pictures of people that I've liked. There's wonderful pieces when it comes to nature, or other such things, but I can't really do anything with those. Atleast, anything that looks good.

i personally love the fact that someone finally made a sig like this.. and gets the fact that sex isnt something to be scared of if you know the risks and whatnot... its a part of life..

good for you!