» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default My best sig yet (I think)

Well, I decided to really get stuck into making this one, spend a few hours on it, and it turned out great. I know the text is perhaps too simplistic but I believe it works well with the sig. I was concidering putting a faded copy of the text, but larger behind the text, but it didnt turn out well.

C&C appreciated (except for text)

THe green lines look weird. I think the stock needs some more saturation, it's weird how some of the spots look like you put too much color burn or something on, while other are a lot less saturated and depthless.

the text doesnt look too bad at all. the colors look all like theyre all mixed up like different color bloos the render looks sweet
    +`.Latèst S!g.`+

Uhm... I don't see any green lines, and the saturation looks pretty universal to me... Maybe there is a problem with your monitor hehe.

Figured I'd work on animation a bit. This was as much animation as I could put in for imageshack to take.

OK the first one is nice, maybe it needs a little bit more negative space coz its a bit chaotic right now, and a little bit of a better blending with the stock. The text is not bad.
    The second, bg looks good, text is just too white, there's no blending with stock tho, and animations, hard to look good. well the animated bg works well, but not the text.

not sure.. dont really like it it looks kinda blodgy

Trouble, which one are you referring to?