> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: A signature?

Default A signature?

This is the last signature I've made since April, 2006. At a certain point your art progression starts to lessen.

... With the exception of this stamp.

Not even sure what to say about this. Its very different that what is usually out there. The soft changes in coloring and lighting are definitely interesting.... It has a very abstract, modern art look to it. I'm not really sure what I'm looking at, or what I should be focusing on in it.
    Coming Soon

its not bad... i agree with what cambiocorsa said. but i must say i like sig3 in ur other thread more.

Death from above!

(: PPPPINK!!!!!

I usually try to ignore the "render+text+background" format of normal signatures. It's not that I'm one of those elitist anti-brush designers that find themselves superior just because their art is different, it's just that I got bored of that format...

Your assumption that my artwork lacks a focal point is quite correct, too. But that's just what I find interesting *shrug*.

I dunno, im not all into this one really, needs a focus, to me it kinda looks like a bit of mess.

but thats just my opinion

Hey, where's the text? You've gotta sign your sig.

Just kidding, btw I read what you wrote about text in sigs in another thread

Quote Originally Posted by Einsturzende View Post
    This is the last signature I've made since April, 2006. At a certain point your art progression starts to lessen.
    What do you think we could do here at CX for those like yourself who reach that point in working with sigs? Attached to profiles we have avatars, sigs & profile pics... Maybe we could enable a larger profile pic to provide a way for members to display examples of their larger art.

Regarding the sig, I like it. The colors used and how it flows together is very good. I just can not tell if it is meant to represent something. Is your sig based on something in particular, or mostly random?

GFXVoid.com Publisher & Network Admin

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hey, where's the text? You've gotta sign your sig.

Just kidding, btw I read what you wrote about text in sigs in another thread

What do you think we could do here at CX for those like yourself who reach that point in working with sigs? Attached to profiles we have avatars, sigs & profile pics... Maybe we could enable a larger profile pic to provide a way for members to display examples of their larger art.

Regarding the sig, I like it. The colors used and how it flows together is very good. I just can not tell if it is meant to represent something. Is your sig based on something in particular, or mostly random?

1. I think that idea is quite nifty... Signatures get incredibly boring after a while.

2. The sig isn't based on anything on a story/emotional level, but I did try to incorporate a theme of collapsing buildings and clamor within it.

I personally love your art, why? Because it lacks everything that people tell you to have. That makes it unique.
    Current Tag:

Are you a deviant?
    I am
    www.firetap.deviantart.com

Thanks man -- and to the rest of my repliers.