> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Shockadins and Retridins

WoW FTW

shockadins as in a pure holy paladin with at least 41 holy talent points to have enough for holy shock and illumination and retridins or normal dps paladins as a retribution 41 talent spec paladin with crusader strike and repetence as their main moves...

anyway heres two of my fav pallys
    shockadin
    http://www.youtube.com/v/JTmp-7EvZEw
    yay 3k burst dmg :s but sucky normal dps...
    retridin
    http://www.youtube.com/v/HohJZbr_sHo
    (@ 09:05= PWN'd also @1minute+ he takes on 2+ people at once O_< with no help jesus) high normal dps causing catastrophic auto ko's on some people...he RAPES cloth/leather people...the best scene is the second battle against 1 rogue..@100% health and in 5 hits kills the rogue O_< using the best retribution talent strat of SOC>SOJ>CS>JOC o.o = over 5k+ dmg O_<!?

anyway i cant decide between low dps and super high holy shock/sanctity aura burst or the high dmg dealing powerhouse xD in my opinion the 2nd video owns the first by far O_< and remember paladins are really gear dependent when it comes to dps >_> but wont be a problem lol...anyway thoughs and opinions?

and i need your help on deciding which one is best for pvp im solely made for playing for pvp(i have a 46 combat rogue and a 42 frost mage and would give them both up for pally as i played one with holy spec to 30 :s but he was weak but meh...) i despise pve unless is raiding and doing instance then its ok but most perferbly pvp o.o so please xD help

Sidra Guest

wow is gay

WoW = Sad

>_< lol at least its a good waste of time equally to wasting time as guitar hero that game still rocks but why would i play it if i could just learn the real guitar because its fun and i want to enjoy it o.o just like wow lol its a game xD

WoW FTL

alright we have all expressed our opinions on WoW... now we can all help benny choose which is best :P. i personaly dont know not being a wow player.

Death from above!

(: PPPPINK!!!!!

Completly uncalled for ~ SD

I feel sympathy for this thread and the countless flames it has and is going to receive.

... With the exception of this stamp.

Probably a shockaldin..or w/e...cause....idk

Sidra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by .heKtik View Post
    Completly uncalled for ~ SD
    What the hell dude? Seriously, not cool heKtik.