» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My newest Sig

Default My newest Sig

Hi everyone, Smiling Demon suggested I come over here for a little CnC on my newest sig. If you have no idea who I am that's because I'm new to the forums and new to photoshop, a few of the other things I've made are in my introduction thread. I welcome any input or tips from anyone, thanks.

its not bad. the 3 tips i have are:

1. Work on making a focal, at the moment the sig is a bit over everywhere, and while this is fine in its own way it makes it harder for the eye to focus.

2. Colouring, this is very monotone. In future pieces try to work in more colours, but dont go over the top and work in colours which dont fit with each other.

3. Text, text can be hard to get right, i've got a tut on it in the tut section if you want, and often if can be better just to leave it out.

Hope those pointers helped

Death from above!

(: PPPPINK!!!!!

Thanks for the tips. I know I didn't have much of a focal point on this one but when every I try to use one like a render it seems to be just slapped on there. Same with the text, I'll go look at your tut now. And as for the color, yes I agree, that just happened to be what I was going for in this case, I'll try something more colorful this time.

hey man don't worry about it....i started out like that with the renders but my text still sucks....jus do tuts and that...lol, i still look 4 tuts

Yeah that's what I've been doing, I gotta try and find more tuts for beginners.

Edit:

Any opinions on this one? :

you've created a focal much better in this one. nicely done. whats needed is the focal to be slightly more interesting. but meh, your only begining so the only real answer is tuts and practice... and hell i still read tuts XD

Death from above!

Yeah I'm going back on deviant when I get back from school and I'll try some new stuff.

good man :P

btw sry if im sounding a bit harsh, i dont meen to be.

Death from above!

No problem SD I think I know the context you mean.

Also I would love opinions on this:

I know it's not great it's my first try I'm just looking for tips and opinions. Thanks guys

Edit: Pic link didn't paste :S

i can see the sig dw. its not bad, the text needs to go and the bgs a lil flat, but its a nice idea, and its good to see you trying differnt things, all i can really say is practice still lol.

Death from above!