» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default New sig, Also very please ^.^

Well here is the first Sig i made without following a tutorial. I made about 6 or 7 with a tutorial.
    C n C please ^.^

^TY Cin from SRF

uhm ok. > < at first glance it doenst seem like nothign to me at second glance i still can0t define wether its some type of soldier or a dragon or something, render feels like distorted idk like squashed, u might wanan try using a beter quality render since i feel this one is a very low quality.

as for the bg im not feeling it th color variations dont seem to be ok to mee all that change of colors and so bright make me loose foucs on the render, maybe idk trying to merge them a bit more and making it a more subtle change of colors woudl make it better, also there really little to no blending on the render so it feels IMO very slapeed on to the bg gj on using a lightsource some of the effects are nice.

text seems really off to me > < mainly the color doenst blend in and stands out to much idk > < and the yellow line bellow it feels just wrong, but its ncie seeing u are trying to accomplish a sig w/o the tuts thats alwasy the start of everythign keep at it practice makes perfect! i always say
    newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

Hard to see the render and way to many colors for the bg, as for the text; try to sit with a default, they seem to work best in most sigs. Not bad for an attempt without a tutorial good work.
    Fav:

M-Birds = Godly

Here is a big tip. Always make your background from the render or stock via smudging this way your colours will always match the render and not look out of place.

When free transforming your render always hold shift this was it stays in the same aspect ratio.

This sigs main problem is the colours.

Yearh the main problem here is the colors, a good start is doing what ratchet say use the render to make the bg but, when you get better its not always the bst way to start. but for a first go at your own its not that bad