» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Hi :D New around here

Used to post alot back in the day at climbx before the new owner . Some may know me , but i havnt really done any sigs in a LONG time. been busy with college ( now graduated ) I want to get back into it

Here's some oldies i still have , some got reased in the formate

Recent :

[img][/img]

like ur style..very defined..its great stuff
    good job man

Thanks! what do you mean by defined ? i love C&C on my stuff , people keep it coming .i lack in the text department and i know ill be suckin it up when i try to do a new sig haha
    Recent :

[img][/img]

Bunch of people lookin but only one person says anything , seems like the way it used to be . lame
    Recent :

[img][/img]

i think what he means by defines is that its quite different and unique i suppose i actually like ur style allot as for text it aint that bad i actually like it on some of the sigs in some of them IMO i would lighten the opacity in general they are all good good depth good lightning some of them a bit empty but again overall pretty solid work i like it allot, and xD it takes time for ppl to post but they will dont worry
    newest:

Fav :

The true and only Firescorpio!
    (no autographs please)

Well if this is some of your very old ones i think their decent, however as you mention yourself The text needs work, also your bg's seems very simple, somethimes way to simple, try do add some more details to em, like clippin masks disort filter and other filters adding c4d's stocks and so on. Keep em comming

ohh and btw hehe give the void a chance we will comment sometimes they are just a bit slow and lazy asses

Quote Originally Posted by xHardCoreKillAx View Post
    Bunch of people lookin but only one person says anything , seems like the way it used to be . lame
    Lol agree with deamon. We lazy. SO give us a day or so we will comment dw about it.

YOu have a solid style here. It seems liek you really have the smudged backgrounds down pat. NOw work on effects, text, and other stuff. You might want to try experiementing with clipping masks. They make the world in my sigs. I know a lot of the guys on the void couldnt go without them.

Good job you got thing going now keep experiementing!!

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

i basically have to start from scratch since its been like a year , i need to dl brushes and stuff too . might do this today
    Recent :

[img][/img]

Quote Originally Posted by xHardCoreKillAx View Post
    Thanks! what do you mean by defined ? i love C&C on my stuff , people keep it coming .i lack in the text department and i know ill be suckin it up when i try to do a new sig haha
    defined meaning..i can tell all the sigs are made by the same person...i can tell its ur style....

ohhhh ok haha gotcha , yeah in the past some people would like them and other didnt . was like alove hate thing . im updating my brushes , renders and fonts right now looked up some clipping mask tutorials ( never heard of it ) i dont think many people used to use them . maybe i was out of the loop , as i said its been a while ill try to muster up a sig tonight

Edit : i just noticed how many smilies i just used ... wow
    Recent :

[img][/img]