» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default NSR ~ Bomberman ^.^

Made this following a tut in tut section. ( the sonic one)

C n C. Not teh best work but i did learn how to use line tool, And apply image ^.^

^TY Cin from SRF

Kind of a small focal point render it seems, and there is alot going on in the bg; try to not do use so man line tools and lower the opacity on them so they arn't standing out so much.
    Also add a gaussian blur to the bg so the focal point stands out a bit more, and try adding some clipping masks where the blue spots are to give it a little more effect and so they dont stand out so much, and lower the opacity on them.
    As for the text normally try to stick with a default font most times if you can't find a good font that goes with the render, and use colors from the render or sig itself.
    Overall pretty decent, never seen a bomberman sig; so nice to see something new
    Fav:

M-Birds = Godly

Thank you/ I don't know how to make clipping mask yet, Is there a guide specifically with it? I can't seem to find one not even onplanet renders =/.

Yeah i wanted to be orginal

^TY Cin from SRF

To make a clipping mask its pretty simple, take a new layer and do some brushing on it with any type of brush, hide to layer; make a new layer, apply the image, then unhide the brush layer; and right click on the applied image layer and select Create Clipping Mask. Then just move around the applied image layer and see what results you get.
    Fav:

M-Birds = Godly