> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Firefly sig

Default Firefly sig

I wanted to make a sig with the whole crew from Firefly... It was harder than I thought o.O. I'm not really sure of how it came out so some cnc would be nice! ^_^
    ~It randomizes them ~

Meh, I ain't feeling all the pink and purple, and the signature looks really busy with all those bolts of light. Also, the render doesn't look all that well cut out around the captain and zoe( or maybe that's some outer glow, can't really tell).

But with such a big render( or renders) cramped up in such a tight space, that's what you get.

Still, not bad.

Lolbot sayz: Go to my Deviant page!
    Message of the 'whatever I like it to be'
    "The pen is mightier than the sword, if you shoot that pen out of a gun."

Default Helpful Tips and Suggestions

I would have to say you took a chance by going with this concept. The hard part about this type of signature is that you really have no main focal point. You may want to try messing with your layer order so that your render is forward more and erase some of the edges to blend it in a little more. Once you get that done you can always do some layer adjustments with gradients and photo filters. when you do that test all the different blending options til you find one that you like. then apply a filter, sharpen and then edit fade sharpen to about 40-50%.

This is just me trying to be helpful with my C&C's and giveing friendly advise.

I didn't really cut the picture out of it's background, I just smudged it around and stuff but yeah, I noticed that it kind of looks like it was cut bad and stuff. Thanks for the cnc!
    ~It randomizes them ~