» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Lil Wayne a.k.a The Greatest Rapper Alive

hi people i'm knew to the board..well as u might gather i love hip hop! lol..thus many of my sig's contain renders of rappers, but i'm starting to use video game renders also..here is my latest piece

feedback would be appreciated

Personal Favourite:

Latest:

Wayyyyy over contrasted dude.
    These machines feed off the tears, of broken lives and dying dreams. - Rise against.

How shiny ;o.
    I think it's a bit too shiny imo.

Damn thats bright. tone it down.

throw the white out, slightly smudge the green and blue together apply a photofilter so its more of the same colour, possibly a gradient map too.
    it hurts my eyes too much
    Visit My Deviant Art

Tutorials
    [Stalker][Spidey][Clipping Masks]

Quote Originally Posted by Syn
    [29-07, 08:20] You're a bit weird, aren't you Lewk? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy
    [17-10, 19:37] 720p you can see the razor burn on the crotch

ok thanks for feedback..^^come on seriously ive seen brighter it cant hurt your eyes lol if so go to specsavers
    Personal Favourite:

Latest:

I agree it's bright but but it's not that bright..Actually I wouldn't know i think i need to get my parents monitior calibrated. Everythign looks really different on theirs from mine.

EIther way I think you should get rid of what looks like an applied image and gaussian blur set to a blending option liek soft light. I don't know if you did but if you did it isn't doing much for the BG (background).

The green and blue go well together but they are soo bright. The render isn't even that birght, it has no storng highlights and the white shirt looks more like gray, telling me he probabaly wasn't around a ton of light like this. IMO you should tone the light down.

Tbh I don't see a ton of blending either. It kind of looks like he was just slapped on top of the sig. I can clearly see each part of the edge of the render. Try to blend that in a bit, whether it bee with smdufging it, or clipping masks.

The backgorund is okay, it's just really chaotic. However the text..it needs work. IMO you should change your font, and the size of it. Try to stick to default fonts. It's a lot easier to make them blend with a sig than 99% of any font you are going to download.

Overall not too bad, just kinda bright and needs some blending XD.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    EIther way I think you should get rid of what looks like an applied image and gaussian blur set to a blending option liek soft light. I don't know if you did but if you did it isn't doing much for the BG (background).

The green and blue go well together but they are soo bright. The render isn't even that birght, it has no storng highlights and the white shirt looks more like gray, telling me he probabaly wasn't around a ton of light like this. IMO you should tone the light down.

Tbh I don't see a ton of blending either. It kind of looks like he was just slapped on top of the sig. I can clearly see each part of the edge of the render. Try to blend that in a bit, whether it bee with smdufging it, or clipping masks.

The backgorund is okay, it's just really chaotic. However the text..it needs work. IMO you should change your font, and the size of it. Try to stick to default fonts. It's a lot easier to make them blend with a sig than 99% of any font you are going to download.

Overall not too bad, just kinda bright and needs some blending XD.
    ^^ Listen to this.

I would also suggest putting a light gradient on your render that matches the basic colors of your sig. Makes it easier to blend it in and it's more aesthetically pleasing.

...incidentally, lil' wayne is awesome. I'm listening to Got Money right now.
    Death becomes us all.

^^lol yup lil wayne is sick..thanks for the feedback everyone..duelly noted
    Personal Favourite:

Latest: