> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: New sig

Default New sig

I haven't touched photoshop in 7 months and i decided to come back to it ;D i still suck i know but i just need some advice on my work to always get better!

TY

SUN-KEN-ROCK

http://jayteare.deviantart.com/

Cosmosys
    Intrinsic Nature will be back soon no worries.
    Gifts

i see that u tried to get a dreamy effect..nice try man
    ur blending is really quite nice..
    nice effects

the problems are: u overpowered with the cloudy dreamy effect..u should tone it down a bit
    and try reading a text tut...u might want to stick to default styles no glow but its ur sig...u decide. keep up the work

Thanks for the advice man.
    Yea i wasn't sure about the text on it but i will check the tuts out for sure !

SUN-KEN-ROCK

Cosmosys
    Gifts

I agree with shadow. You over did the dreamy effect. Like everything in life, "too much of a good thing can be bad" quoting momma.

ANyway tone it down a lot. It seems to me liek you used a fractal as your BG which is fine, but again that doesn't follow our ruile of moderation. Try makthing the Background with smudging, clipping masks and fractals. this will keep it from all looking like the same thing.

The text is okay, though i don't liek the bolded letters.

Next sig you migth wanna try a different type of render. SOMe poeple work amazing well with anime renders some people work great with regualr renders. I know i can't make an anime sig to save my life..Well actually i never tried..but i hate anime. so yeah..

Try adding a c4d into the bg as well if you overlap it ontop of the render it will make for some great blending.

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    I agree with shadow. You over did the dreamy effect. Like everything in life, "too much of a good thing can be bad" quoting momma.

ANyway tone it down a lot. It seems to me liek you used a fractal as your BG which is fine, but again that doesn't follow our ruile of moderation. Try makthing the Background with smudging, clipping masks and fractals. this will keep it from all looking like the same thing.

The text is okay, though i don't liek the bolded letters.

Next sig you migth wanna try a different type of render. SOMe poeple work amazing well with anime renders some people work great with regualr renders. I know i can't make an anime sig to save my life..Well actually i never tried..but i hate anime. so yeah..

Try adding a c4d into the bg as well if you overlap it ontop of the render it will make for some great blending.
    whose shadowXD

tried some new things yesterday

and from daemons tut:

but yea i still need to work on getting better at not overusing everything. But yea next time i'll try to keep it simple and cool as possible

SUN-KEN-ROCK

Cosmosys
    Gifts