Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it.

3 75.00%
  • Its good.

1 25.00%
  • I don't like it.

0 0%

Alright, well I have been working on my site for a little bit now. Not using the layout I posted in the past. I like this one much more.

The site is here.

Comments would be welcomed.

it's really nice... my only concern is that i don't like having 2 scrollbars in my screen at the same time......

Well, I dont know what the difference between I like it and its good =). Its a great design, and I do enjoy it, but as always im going to give you a few improvments (not becuase I dislike it, but because theres always room for improvement, especially with site design).

I really enjoy the color scheme you used, great job. First off, I don't like the design you used for the top menu. I feel that you should make a table there, and use a background image/gradient so you can easily edit the top menu to add new categories.

The content 'box' of the page looks great, but I feel its too damn' small! I suggest you pull it out so it looks like its the size of the header, it would allow you to add more content.

I feel you should add another box for footer infomation, links, content. It would look like the page has more content, it looks somewhat bare at the moment.

Overall, I feel you should streatch the width of the entire site to 800px, that would fill in the page a lot more for people with higher resolutions. On my screen, it looks rather bare.

Very good in general, many vast improvments over earlier versions. Great job mate =).

Thanks...I realized my poll choices sucked right after I posted it and looked at it. I was thinking about making the nav-bar text instead of images but Ir eally didn't like my choice of fonts, and lack of effects. I had to spice up the text wihth a little photoshop ya know!

Most of my friends are still running a 800x600 resolution, and I don't know many people who went above 800x600...So I designed it with them in mind. I run a 1200x900 resolution and I like the simplicity and smallness of the content box, didn't know about other people's thoughts though.

What do you mean by adding a second table for links? Thats why there is a link section! Haha. I don't really want it to look full of information, I don't know why but I don't really like that style.

Thanks so far.