No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Ok I have a jpeg that someone helped me recolor the water on, and I did some clone stamping to fix the eyes somewhat and to fix the BG/Expand it.

My question to you people would be, how do I or what effects can I use to make the BG look more "evil"?

I mean the water is going to be that color, so I don't know what I can do that will look evil yet contrast with the black water.

If anyone has any suggestions or accompanying tuts that I should check out, please let me know.

Thank you,

Invision

Ok man....there is alot more you could do....ok get the origional pic right....im guessing it had some kinda of river...recolor the water make it darker add the render>recolor render....to the eye thin u talked aboutand make the waterfall black or gradient
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

looks like she has something coming out of her armpit..btw..this should be in digital art..not sigs/avas..

looks nice..just something isn't right in the upper left corner..looks like you just had the same part of the pic/render twice..change that first

The only thing i could think of is do some grunge brushing over the bg and give it a hue/sat with a brighness/contrast tweak