> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is there any juggalos on this forum?
    I just want to know if any of you are, i am.

Whats Juggalo?

Somebody who dont care, they do what they want.

What is a jugglao?
    A hulkamaniac, he powerbombs mother f***ers into thum tacks

YOu man im down with da clowns! I'm into all of phsychopathic!! I say stomp you say...

0_0 Lol....dude calm down.

Well i know hes not a juggalo.

Juggalos;
    The rap group ICP (Insane Clown Posse) first began to call themselves Juggalos and eventually they extended the phrase to include all of their most loyal fans. The song "What is a Juggalo" was perhaps the first attempt to actually define the term. The song is very vague and essentially describes a person who is crazy, doesn't care much about society's norms, and acts any way he pleases. "He" is used here because females are called Juggalettes. The term Juggalo comes directly from the word juggler.

Juggalos are extremely loyal to ICP, and sometimes demonstrate this extreme loyalty in public. When ICP's music video "Let's Go All The Way" was released on MTV, Juggalos went to the streets of New York City, en masse, to get MTV to play the video on the top 10 countdown. Observing that there were a bunch of teenagers dressed as clowns standing amongst the other fans on the street, MTV summoned the NYPD. The police removed the ICP fans, citing a New York law prohibiting "clown makeup" on the streets. Situations like these only make ICP fans more rabid; they relish the attention garnered and enjoy a sense of martyrdom at the hands of critics.

Juggalos often claim to carry around hatchets and reference them in conversation. They frequently attempt to annoy normal people with such things as clowns, viewing anyone with a genuine fear or dislike of clowns as irrational. Juggalos are also known for their hostility towards Eminem and his fans, as a result of a dispute between Eminem and ICP, which included the recording of several songs insulting both sides. Some people have referred to juggalos as "ghetto goth," while many juggalos reject being called such "goths" and want nothing to do with the goth culture. Juggalos reject all popular trends, and most of all have deep hatred for "slutty" girls. While much of the juggalo mindset is "anti-female," juggalos treat other female-juggalos with extreme respect.

While juggalos come from all backgrounds and practice a wide variety of faiths, there is something to be said about a "juggalo religion." The religion is based on the visions that ICP member Violent J had before starting the band. The visions were expressed in the six main albums ICP has released from 1992-2004, and were finally revealed as being a message from God in the final revealing. With the concepts of the juggalo religion being so complex, each juggalo usually has a different way of spirituality.

whoat taco, thanx for the dictionary lesson :-p idk im just not really into that thing, and i dont really like ICP either :-\
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Ive heard a few of their albums, they're seriously fucked in the head.

Originally posted by Tyson@Apr 23 2005, 11:11 AM
    Ive heard a few of their albums, they're seriously fucked in the head.
    [snapback]41148[/snapback]
    Everybody likes their own shit. I personally dont understand all of it, but I respect their indiviuality.