This is my best of the three Ive made in the last couple of days

C&C

BG is quete good.
    render should be moved to the center.
    need some work to the focal.
    also need work on text.

read some tutorials. they will help you a lot

Did this one this morning, I think its much better

Compositionally it actually shouldn't be in the dead center. It should be off the the right or left a bit. About on the 1/3 mark.

I think what garis was saying for the first one was that he think you need to more it the left a bit because the render on the side is being cut off.

1st sig- Try and stay wawy from having two focals (two renders). It tends to make things hard to focus on one spot.
    Text isn't bad, but until you get really comfortable with it i suggest you read my text tutorial and use default fonts.

The BG is okay, but try to stray away from making the entire thing out of brushes. GFX is about moderation so use everything you do sparingly. Maybe try smudging out a bit. Use a 36px chalk brush and add some scattering to it. It usually gives off a nice smudge.
    I do like the colors in this one very much though you did a good job matching the renders with the color. Good job.

2nd - Not bad, looks a bit like ratchets style. I like the fractal you added but it seems a bit out of place being such a dark red. Try to make it like a pinkish color like the light saber.

The blending on this one is really good nice job! You nailed the blending. However the BG is a bit effect heavy (it's busy around the render). Try to limit the amount off effects you have going on around him. Also a way to help this is by adding depth.
    If you sharpen the render as well as a few effects.
    Then blur a couple parts of the BG it helps bring out the render more and give depth, it's a win win for everyone.

You text is okay, however the redish gradient isn't working. I would try to stray away from gradients. If you can get the color right then use a clipping mask i guess, but i would encourage you to just use a solid color. Remember to be using default fonts as well.

Not bad. Second one is by far better. Your already improving. Nice job!

My DevART
    RATCHET is my bitch
    Andrew says:
    u ever stolen a bible?
    Apathy says:
    no
    used the last two pages to roll a joint though
    Andrew says:
    wow
    thats fucking hard core
    ^^HAHAHA, dm sucks XD

I took what you said and got this, it was kinda tough find what layers did what and where some layers are. but i think it looks better now, thanks